● Glass lens and frames have been tested and approved to European Standard EN 166:2001.
● Shock Resistance S = Increased Resistance (22 mm ball at 45m/s) - F = Low Energy Resistance (6 mm ball at 45m/s).
● Fits all face shapes.
● Produced to protect the user's eyes from flying parts.
● Glass lens produced from polycarbonate material resistant to impacts.
● Cannot be used for welding.
● Highly successful in preventing all types of hazardous bacteria and viruses from spreading through eye contact with liquids and droplets.